Emergency Preparedness Information for O’Connor Insurance Clients
This page is full of emergency you may need in an emergency. It will be updated to keep clients informed if O’Connor Insurance loses power etc…
Here are 7 things we think you need to know. Please read and consider printing anything you might need!
- O’Connor Insurance is Prepared – we continue to enhance our technology capabilities to improve our ability to take care of you. Read about the things we have done and stay tuned we have a lot more planned to service you.
- Emergency Claims Phone Numbers – this is a list of the carriers we do business with. While we always prefer to speak with our clients first we realize in an emergency that might just not be possible so we want you to get the best service. You can print the list by clicking here – Carrier Claims Phones and Websites.
- Hurricane Action Plan – this is one of the most thorough checklists I have seen. Contractor List
- Emergency Mobile Apps – the Red Cross has some very useful mobile apps for emergencies, first aid, weather disasters etc…
- Contractor List – this is a list we have put together of contractors we refer clients to. Just a reminder please do your own due diligence before hiring any one to do work at your home or business.
- Hiring a Contractor – here is a blog article that will remind you of some things to do before you hire a contractor. Even in an emergency it is important to take the time to complete these steps.
- Keep in Touch – please bookmark our website and follow us on social media (links below) so we can continue to give updates and share valuable information with you!
- Bookmark this web page for Emergency Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook here
Additional Valuable Resources
Make a Disaster Plan and Kit