This page is full of information you may need in an emergency. Please check back frequently. It will be updated to keep clients informed if O’Connor Insurance loses power etc…
Friday, September 14, 2018 beginning at 5:00 p.m. all of our team members will be working remotely throughout the weekend. Voice mail messages and emails will be monitored. So we can get back to you as quickly as possible please make sure you leave us your name, best call back phone number, a detailed account of how we may help you and your email address in all communications with us.
Here are 10 things we think you need to know. Please read and consider printing anything you might need!
- O’Connor Insurance is Prepared – we continue to enhance our technology capabilities to improve our ability to take care of you. Read about the things we have done and stay tuned we have a lot more planned to service you.
- Chatbot: Please meet Jill our friendly chatbot. She is located on the bottom right corner of our website. Jill is available 24 hours 7 days a week to help you with a variety of needs. You can ask her for insurance company claim phone numbers, how to make a payment and even request a quote. She is here to serve you. Ready to get started? Just click on Jill.
- Client Portal – The client portal will give you access to your policies with O’Connor Insurance. You can see your coverage, deductibles, policy numbers, print vehicle ID cards and lots more information. Please sign up for access to the client portal today! You can set up an account yourself by following the instructions here or your can email email@example.com to request your account be set up.
- Mobile App – After you sign up for the portal download the mobile app. You have to have a login for our client portal to use the mobile app. The app gives you lots of the same things you can do on the mortal including sending a request to turn in a claim to us. You can even upload pics – VERY USEFUL in a catastrophe situation.
- Emergency Claims Phone Numbers – this is a list of the carriers we do business with. While we always prefer to speak with our clients first we realize in an emergency that might just not be possible so we want you to get the best service. You can print the list by clicking here – Carrier Claims Phones and Websites.
- Hurricane Action Plan – this is one of the most thorough checklists I have seen.
- Emergency Mobile Apps – the Red Cross has some very useful mobile apps for emergencies, first aid, weather disasters etc…
- Contractor List – this is a list we have put together of contractors we refer clients to. Just a reminder please do your own due diligence before hiring any one to do work at your home or business.
- Hiring a Contractor – here is a blog article that will remind you of some things to do before you hire a contractor. Even in an emergency it is important to take the time to complete these steps.
- Keep in Touch – please bookmark our website and follow us on social media (links below) so we can continue to give updates and share valuable information with you!
- Bookmark this web page for Emergency Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook here
Additional Valuable Resources
Make a Disaster Plan and Kit