O’Connor Insurance Associates wants to keep you informed of the many ways O’Connor Insurance is available to take care of all your insurance needs while still protecting our team and doing our part in the community to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus – COVID-19. Effective Monday, March 16th, 2020 our staff began working remotely. Our team is ready to assist you from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. every weekday. Team members are fully equipped to service you from their remote locations including having the ability to conduct a video conference with you. Until the virus peaks and spread slows we will continue this working arrangement.
Please check our social media as we will be sharing resources especially for keeping your family entertained, juggling working remotely with home school, business assistance, tips for remote work forces, loan assistance etc…
These are some resources we have found helpful we wanted to share with you.
Preventing and Treating Illness
- From the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Oz on preventing illness and treating yourself at home: https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-ozs-coronavirus-survival-guide
- Last but not least – cleaning your cell phone: https://www.bhg.com/smart-home/personal-tech/clean-my-phone-tablet/
Business SBA Loan Assistance and Resources
- From the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- SBA Guidance for Business and Employers https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-newsroom/press-releases-media-advisories/sba-provide-disaster-assistance-loans-small-businesses-impacted-coronavirus-covid-19
We hope you all stay healthy. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.